Payment: by check or credit card. Many schools require pre-approval. Check with your HR office prior to registration.
- TBC classes usually are held at The Babson Executive Conference Center (http://www.babson.edu/directions).
- MIT courses will be held in the Ford Building (E19-306), at 400 Main Street in Kendall Square, Cambridge (http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg).
- Babson College course locations are noted in the course description. (http://www.babson.edu/directions).
- Wheaton College course locations are noted in the course description. (http://www.wheatoncollege.edu/About/Travel.html)
- Berklee course locations are to be determined. (http://www.berklee.edu/visiting/directions.html)
- Suffolk course locations are noted in the course description. (http://www.suffolk.edu/explore/5244.php)
Cancellations must be received two weeks before the workshop, or payment will be expected if we are not able to fill your seat.
Please click on course title for description or instructor name for biography
Click here for a printer friendly format of the course listings.
|DATE and TIME||COURSE INFORMATION||
|December 4 and 5, 2014 8:30am-4:30pm||Title IX Investigator Certification Training
For Boston Consortium Members only
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Babson Executive Conference Center|